It's the UAAP season again! Yes! Finally! I have been looking forward for this since it ended last year. Finally, my source of sanity is back. No exaj, but, watching the boys again play on the hardcourt makes my heart skip a beat. :-)
There were alot of talk regarding the boys' pre season games...They lost alot of games, were blown out on a lot of games, but I don't care, they were the pre season games. Then came the first UAAP game for season 72...We were swept by UE. I don't care. I know the boys will improve. It could be the jitters and heck most of the players are rookies. I'm not saying I was not hearbroken when they lost, heck it hurts like hell seeing them lose with such a large margin. But what hurts the most is that I didn't see them play La Salle ball. They were like 5 players hand picked and made to play for a team they don't want to join. It was devastating. I miss JV, Rico and LA...
Then came the second game. I watched it live, yey, lower box, yey again! I went there expecting not to win. Hehe! But you all saw the first game so the second game was a no bearing game for me...So we lost again but watching it was not as painful as the first because I saw the boys want it this time. Bringas kinda brought it and Marata has great potential. I loved it when Bringas got a shot plus charity and then faced the crowd as if saying "I'm here and I want it". That was all I wanted to see and feel. I just wanted to see the boys play with heart. Bringas and Marata wanted it. And Simon, needless to say, he wants it every game.
The second game was a sigh of relief. I'm not expecting we'd be champions this year but give it a year or 2 and this team will be the dream team. Good things take time. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment